Rules of Award:
- Put the award/logo image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
(For future nominees, you may use the above “rules” to comply on your award post)
First of all, thank you Hati so much for nominating me for my first ever blog award, the Mystery Blogger Award. When I first started my blogging journey, I see many people displaying these awards and I find them so cool. Ok, they are not officially an award. But to me, they are more precious than trophies and medals (ironically, I just posted an article about purging trophies yesterday).
And to Hati, I want to let you know that my own positive energy increased at least 10 folds since the day I know you. I’m thankful for our friendship. I hope you can keep on writing and inspiring forever. And hope I can meet you in person someday.
Here’s your question you’ve set for me. And my answers (in bold):
- If you could Change something in your life, what would it be? I’ll study Buddhism since young. Buddhism answers so many of my doubts. And it opened me up. Everything I wanted to be is answered by Buddhism; compassionate, kind, generous, honest, respectful, simple, peaceful, loyal, happiness. I only began to understand Buddhism at 30 years old. I couldn’t imagine the intrinsic benefits I’ll reap if I started understanding it when I’m a kid.
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be? I don’t know. I think I want to have the ability to fly to any part of the universe (or beyond). There’s so much for us to explore. It’ll be cool to teleport to the Andromeda Galaxy to do a 30 minutes meditation before flying back. And if I can have a second superpower, then it’ll be to be able to go back in history. To be able to go to see any part of our history. Live in the time of Chopin and Mozart. Abraham Lincoln. Okay, I’m becoming a bit greedy.
- In which way ‘WordPress changed your life? I have made more like-minded friends in my 1 month plus of WordPress-ing than ever.
- What is your Profession? Employee in a publishing company
- Book or movie? Why? Most of the time, movie (Yeah, I know I just told everyone I worked in a publishing company). I just enjoy my “me time”. The cold cinema. The soft seats. The darkness. The quietness before the show starts. The undivided attention during the 2 hours or so. And the coke and popcorn.
3 Things About Me:
- I’m a Capricorn
- I’m an INFJ-A
- I’m a leftie
My 10 Nominees
A sincere plea to my nominations: Please keep writing. You don’t know how much you guys have inspired me and so many others. And if you ever change your URL, please remember to drop me a note.
My 5 Questions for My Nominees
- Who is your one favourite public person (in the history of mankind)? Why?
- What is your one favourite song? Why?
- Define yourself in less than 15 words?
- What is the one most important trait you look for in a partner?
- What is life to you?
My Best Post
I think I like Why You Should Feel Happy For Others, what do you think?
I hope you guys enjoy this post. Thank you.