Here are the rules for accepting/nominating for this award:
- Post the award/ image on your blog .
- Thank whoever nominated you and give a link back to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and give a link back to her blog.
- Nominate some deserving bloggers and notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; including one weird or funny question.
Thank you Tierneycreates for nominating me for this award. Now Zheng Fan Minimalist is a two time award-winning blog. HAHA! I am always touched by her passion towards quilts, she makes beautiful quilts. (A great role model for someone who is always trying to find his own direction) This award means a lot to me. Why? Because among the millions of the writers and blogs in the world of WordPress, I am just one of five being nominated. I don’t know how that sounds like to you, but I feel extremely privileged about it.
So, let me answer your question (answers in bold):
- If you had to listen to the same album on repeat for an entire day, what would that album be (and what artist is that album by)? I don’t know if anyone listens to albums anymore. Probably Disney Classics? They bring me back to my wonderful childhood.
- What is your favorite (or one of your most favorite) posts of all time from your blog? I am always uncomfortable with praising my own stuff. It’s something I need to work on. I must say I like Everything Has a Price. I remember when I was writing this article, everything simply flows so smoothly. I remember pouring all my emotions into this post like never before. Like I am able to 100% connect with my writing. It is so enjoyable.
- What is ether your favorite meal to cook or your favorite meal to have someone else cook for you? I think I’ll prefer to be the one cooking. Have you cooked for someone and see them light up upon their first bite? Magical.
- If extraterrestrials suddenly landed in your backyard, and they appeared friendly, what would you do? I will invite them home for dinner and rest, they must have had a long flight.
- What is the best part of waking up in the morning for you? A brand new 24 hours to make the world a better place.
I’ll nominate 2 very young bloggers this time round. 2 blogs that I am able to instantly connect to. 2 writers I really admire. And I hope they can keep writing forever.
I also hope you guys do not feel obligated to participate, I want to thank you for your great blogs. So here’s my 5 questions for you.
- What is happiness in 20 words?
- What will you do with a $1 million lottery prize?
- 1 thing you want to improve about yourself
- 1 thing you cannot tolerate about others
- Your favourite quote